Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Aw yeah! Sweet new blog!

Yeah so I started a blog like every other schmuck on the internet. Does that make me a schmuck? Hell no. it means I've got shit to say you should all listen to because I know my shit. For instance, I'm pairing up with Dr. Butler of Hidden Gems at http://doctorbutler.blogspot.com/ and you should all read his shit cuz it's damn funny and you might learn a thing or two about vidjya games in the process that you didnt know about, like how to play a game about a Russian dog that eats subway goer's food droppings.

 If that shit dont get your cock rock hard, you've got a serious shard of lard in your heart, I'd bet all my cards. This just became a rap, but I dont listen to that crap. So just shut ya traps while I drop mad facts. Don't stop to go fap. I got mad game skills, and knowledge to boot. I'm gunna drop mad INT on you, like yo' mind was on @autoloot. Bustin mad rhymes with no stoppin sign. Play yo cards right, we might review some BURGER TIME.

Note to self: Dont ever rap again.

Also note: I have not made any plans to official review, nor drop mad knowledge on anyone about the game Burger Time...

1 comment:

  1. Son, I be dropping mad knowledge all over yo BurgerTime. yeayea

    ReplyDelete